[OM] Re: Silver nosed Zuiko lenses (24mm)?

Subject: [OM] Re: Silver nosed Zuiko lenses (24mm)?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 13:45:07 +1000
I bought myself a 24/2 recently that was a bit of a surprise -
silvernose but marked MC and with no letter in front of the 'Zuiko.'
Seems odd - was there a transition in markings? (I believe that this
was always an MC) - Serial 1006** looks early.
And I asked for a hood first so there!
AndrewF

http://www.pbase.com/afildes