[OM] Re: Silver nosed Zuiko lenses (24mm)?

Subject: [OM] Re: Silver nosed Zuiko lenses (24mm)?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 01:29:54 -0400
OK, don't forget the difference between the 24/2.8 and the 24/2.

All fast/wides were always MC.  So the 21/2, 24/2, 28/2 and 35/2 were MC
even when they were silvernose. That's not to say there were not later,
better MC formulas of those lenses, but they were always MC.

Now, to the 24/2.8 specifically, I personally like the early silvernose
lens. I find them a little warmer, but of course more prone to flair. I
don't think you can go wrong with a 24/2.8.

Tom