[OM] Re: Authenticity

Subject: [OM] Re: Authenticity
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 07:35:17 +0100
Quasi Autonomous non-Governmental Organisation is what I was taught in
politics at school.  They spring up all over the place, are headed and
manned by appointees of the current Government and are normally
unaccountable to the electorate.  The good ones are manned by people
who care about their customers; the bad ones are a total waste of
money.

I bet that you have loads of them in Canada Gord.  There are definitely
loads in the US.

Chris

On 25 Apr 2004, at 05:16, Gordon J. Ross wrote:

> Hi Andrew:
>
> OK what is a quango?
>
> Gord

<|_:-)_|>