[OM] Re: Skipping out on work & going birding. The Kit.

Subject: [OM] Re: Skipping out on work & going birding. The Kit.
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 09:05:28 -0500
Gary,

Thanks for  your kind offer. You're most welcome to come and join us for a
week-end in Austin! And if I can find a suitable tripod and head, we'll have a
Zeiss100-500 f/5.6 macro to play with, bought from a Lakeway photographer who
gave up his OM kit a few months ago. Here's a web page with some shots of his
using this zoom (and other lenses):

http://www.scenesofbeauty.com/animals.html
top three images

http://www.scenesofbeauty.com/insects.html
top right

http://www.scenesofbeauty.com/flora.html
top row center; second row, right; third row (all)

Phil

On 19:50, Gary Edwards wrote:

>Philippe,
>
>We spent a long day hiking in Meridian State Park a couple of years
>ago to add the golden-cheeked to our life list.  It will be nice for
>you to watch it from your back deck.
>
>Let me know if you get a nesting pair - I'll bring the 400/4 down
>and you can shoot them.
>
>Gary
>
>www.peopleplaceflight.com

==