[OM] Zuikoheads share learning experience at Texas A&M - small world

Subject: [OM] Zuikoheads share learning experience at Texas A&M - small world
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:51:49 EDT
While having a bit of free breakfast at the Days Inn in College Station,
Texas I invited another person to share my table as I was the only person
sitting
at a table for four and there were no other tables.  We were both attending
the Texas Professional Photographers School at A&M.  We started yaking and
after
a few minutes of exchanging small talk and letting that first cup of coffee
to kick in I realized that the person whose name I thought was Rambo at
Photosphere in Dallas was really Rumbo and he was sitting across the table from
me.
There are only 855 students attending this week long school who are staying at
several different motels around town.  Just goes to show you, this Zuiko
world we live in, is smaller than we think. I'm here for a week of Photoshop
and
will post some more of that experience later.  Off to class. Bill Barber