[OM] FS: Nikon FG Black Body

Subject: [OM] FS: Nikon FG Black Body
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:37:27 -0400
Attention closet Nikon fans.

For sale, Nikon FG black body.  See photos
at:  http://home.mindspring.com/~gmteller/id6.html

I've run a roll of film through it-everything functioned quite well.  Using
the KEH/Shutterbug rating system I would conservatively rate this as in
Excellent condition.  The only brassing/paint loss is on each front/side
upper corner where the metal strap fittings rubbed and one tiny spot on the
base plate.  There are a couple of nicks on the viewfinder frame.  There
are no scratches dents or dings except for the base plate which has light
scuff marks.  The view through the finder is very clear.  The body could
use new foam seals and foam mirror bumper.  However, I didn't see any
evidence of light leaks in the photos.

$105 which includes priority mail shipping and insurance to the U.S. only
with a 10 day money back guarantee.  I'll take PayPal or U.S. Postal
Service Money Order.  Want to write a check?  Ask me first.

All replies, etc. off list please.

Thanks,

Gary