[OM] Re: Silver nosed Zuiko lenses (24mm)?

Subject: [OM] Re: Silver nosed Zuiko lenses (24mm)?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:18:11 -0700
Right! I thought that was clear in my little treatise. All fast wides
are MC. All MCs were produced without the letter in front of the Z.
Therefore, no fast wide was produced with a letter+dot in front of the
Z. Again, the silver nose is unrelated to coatings. Look at it this way,
marketing was in charge of cosmetics and engineering was in charge of
coatings. We should know, if only from reading Dilbert, that there is
never any coordination between the two!

Moose