[OM] Re: E-1 and OM Autobellows -- Sample Image

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 and OM Autobellows -- Sample Image
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:57:18 -0700
on 4/27/04 9:00 AM, Cyrtolite@xxxxxxx at Cyrtolite@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Here's an image I got with the E-1, OM/FourThirds adapter, OM autobellows and
> zuiko 20mm macro lens.  f8 & about 1 sec exposure. Manual focus (naturally),
> aperture priority auto with center-weighted average metering.
>
> http://members.aol.com/cyrtolite/MinPhot/Images_3/P4230586.jpg
>
> I shot this as a tiff and this is the full frame but it's downsampled to a
> lower resolution JPEG so as to conserve space on the server.
>
> Scott

Scott - a really cool image. Its obvious that the OM lens and bellows work
very well with the E-1 body. I'm curious about the magnification in this
image... using a 20mm macro and the bellows implies that its a minimum of
about 2x, but could be much higher. Can you provide the details...?
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...