[OM] Re: OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:00:36 -0700
My two "most often used" OM bodies are an OM-2N and an OM-4. I also own
a 4T and a 1N and a few "consumer" bodies as well.

I don't personally see any problem with using an OM-4 as long as you can
be sure it's functioning at time of purchase. Ask for 14 days return or
something similar, then use the heck out of it--carefully--for the 14
days and be sure it's functional. Shoot chromes, develop promptly, and
if you're happy with it, politely inform the store or seller as soon as
you are sure that it's fine and that you'll be keeping it.