[OM] Re: OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 03:44:20 +0000
Ali,

I've got a pair of OM-1n's I rarely use, and an OM-3 that sees occasional use.
Then I've got three OM-4's, one OM-4T, and two OM-4Ti's.  Unless I intend to
use the F280 flash, which I nearly never do, I couldn't care less whether
there's a T or Ti on the body, just so there's a 4.  As long as they're working
correctly, they perform the same.  An OM-4 in good condition can be a real
bargain.  Go for it.  The multi-spot metering will spoil you.

Walt

--
Everybody thinks they have a sense
of humor -- even people who don't.