[OM] Re: Are you a Chimper?

Subject: [OM] Re: Are you a Chimper?
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 06:58:33 -0400
I think it's humor/teasing, not criticism. People do sort of look like
chimps with an unfamiliar object. Doesn't help when they get older and have
to hold the camera at arm's length.

(Idea: maybe chimps can't focus as closely as people?)

Pretty funny, but for a while I'm going to feel self-conscious looking at
the screen.

Andrew