[OM] Re: OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:40:35 -0400
I'd avoid plain OM-4 and go for a 4T/Ti or a clean 2N.  IF you can test the
4 for the new style circuit (and battery check turns off automatically after
30 seconds) you should be okay.  If battery check just stays on, avoid it
(due to battery drain issues and serviceability).
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714