[OM] Re: E-1 and OM Autobellows -- Sample Image

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 and OM Autobellows -- Sample Image
From: Cyrtolite@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:51:41 -0400
Hi, Jez.

It never occurred to me to try the Zuiko 20mm f2 macro without the bellows, as
it is specifically designed for use with the bellows. I would expect working
distance to be a problem with such a short-focal-length macro lens and, since
it is designed for use with the bellows, it might project too small an image
area for the 35mm film frame without the bellows to increase the distance from
lens to film plane. This might not be a problem with the E-1, though.

In any event, without the bellows, I'd much rather use the excellent Zuiko
Digital 50mm macro lens or, with an OM camera, the Zuiko 50mm or 90mm macro.

Scott