[OM] Re: I, Zuiko?

Subject: [OM] Re: I, Zuiko?
From: "distinctivedeal" <distinctivedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:05:53 -0600
The only really non-Zuiko lenses are the two COsina lenses for the OM-2000
that were branded ZUiko. They are significantly different.

All other S marked lenses I believe use maore plastic internally than the non-
S Zuiko's.

I am sure John H. can help out here ... he must have opened a ton of them.  I
don't believe he actually repairs the Cosina made lenses either.

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:35:09 -0500, Wilcox, Joel F wrote

--
Iowa Telecom WebMail (http://www.iowatelecom.net)