[OM] Re: OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:12:41 EDT
In a message dated 4/28/04 8:07:49 PM Central Standard Time,
farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I am a little gun shy of buying from Eb*y only
 because its tough to pinpoint what is good and bad....for something that
 costs this much I expect the BEST!!

 Just out of curiosity...is it still possible to get the internal circuits
 changed on the OM-4? I would think that this is something that cannot be
 done due to a shortage in parts. >>

1) look at the sellers feedback and ask questions. My experience has been
about 99% positive.

2) It would cost more than the camera is worth to do so.  I think there are
actually a few 2S circuits floating around out there in the Olympusphere,
however it cost much more than the cameras are worth to repair them.

Bill Barber