[OM] Re: OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4
From: "Alex Drotschmann" <distinctivedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:20:49 -0500
Ali,
you don't know what you're missing not having an OM-4 !!

Anyway, I don't know if anyone still does the conversion to the ti circuit.
John does not any longer. There is a store in Texas that used to still do
it, but it was over $300. I think the circuit alone is $300 ... YIKES!!

I'd still go for an OM-4 any day !!