[OM] Re: Ashley Northamptonshire #3 Now [OT] Canola vs Rapese ed

Subject: [OM] Re: Ashley Northamptonshire #3 Now [OT] Canola vs Rapese ed
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:53:42 -0700
on 4/28/04 12:00 PM, Garry D. Lewis at garrylewis747@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> Now Winsor, EVERYBODY knows that's what Windex is for.
>
>> Charlie
>
> Hey I got a fellow worker that swears it cured his infected cut within two
> days. Even his doctor was amazed.
>
> Yours I just smile politely,
>
> Garry

Ingredients include alcohol and ammonia... I suppose it might wash out some
pathogen in a cut or abrasion. Bet it stings like hell, though. If I'm going
for self-torture I'll just use rubbing alcohol. To balance the pain I
sometimes use other medicinal alcohols, internally applied... single-malts
where possible <g>.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...