[OM] Re: OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:19:17 -0400
4T circuits may be available but last time I checked they cost approx. $250
then add labor to do the installation.  Total?  in the area of $400 or more.
That is why it's better to spend a little more and get a 4T / Ti up front
(if possible).
If Olympus says 4T circuits are "no longer available" it doesn't mean they
aren't able to service Ts with bad boards.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714