[OM] Re: OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:27:18 -0400
You still have battery drain, it is just greatly reduced (5 micro amps as
opposed to 30).
The 4T / Ti is very serviceable, the 4 isn't.   That's why I recommend it
regardless of difference in used price.

There are no individual parts for OM-2 circuits either, but the entire
circuits are still available, or easily scavenged from used bodies (a 2
circuit is easily modifiable for use in a 2N and vice versa). They are also
quick to install and test.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.