[OM] Re: OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:05:47 EDT
To each his own, maybe that's why Olympus did the two different spot-metering
tracks with regard to the 2S and 4T. Gave the shooters a choice... I also get
a tiny bit confused when switching back and forth from my 2S to the 4T.
That's what the "problem" is you're having with the buttons. If we used one or
the
other exclusively- which we can't, because we have to have multiple bodies,
we're all Zuikoholics aren't we?- we'd hve zero problems with the buttons.
Somehow, I still hit the "Spot" instead of the shutter once in a while, or is
it
vice-versa...?

George S.

jascione@xxxxxxxx writes:
I wanted the 4T
because I wanted to have the range of the 2000 shutter speed and the
3200 ASA speed to play with.  I shoot with both the 4T and 2S usually
having different films in each. I still have a time playing with the
spot metering buttons, as I have large hands as well.  Regards, Joe