[OM] Re: OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4
From: "Alex Drotschmann" <distinctivedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:24:12 -0500
I would use any OM-4 as they come. the battery drain is real, but overrated.
6 "357" cells are $6 on xbay .. just buy a bunch and use them.

if the circuit on the OM-4 is bad, it's another story just like John H.
commented. You're SOL with a -4

I absolutely love the OM-4. It is the top of the line OM body, still is
today and whether you have a -4 or -4 t(i) makes not much of a difference as
long as they work.