[OM] Re: Eyeglasses, Sunglasses & viewfinder questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Eyeglasses, Sunglasses & viewfinder questions
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:13:42 +0000
Quite confortable indeed.  I set the diopter adjustment on the OM-4(T(i))s and
the OM-3 while wearing my glasses and have no problem at all focusing.  The
only time I have trouble seeing the entire viewfinder is when using the
Varimagni finder, which I don't do much anyway, and even then, at the 1.2x
setting, I'm only missing the corners.  At 2.5x, you're only going to see part
of the viewfinder anyway, glasses or not.  It probably helps that I long ago
removed the rubber eyecup from the Varimagni finder.  Eyecups and eyeglasses
definitely don't mix.

Walt