[OM] Re: Eyeglasses, Sunglasses & viewfinder questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Eyeglasses, Sunglasses & viewfinder questions
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:31:22 +0000
Despite the lack of any diopter adjustment, I have no problem with the OM-1n's.
 I don't have an OM-2 of any sort, but I assume it would be the same.  Maybe an
advantage that I have is that my uncorrected eyesight isn't all that bad -- a
bit of astigmatism and some farsightedness, I think it is.  Although I put my
glasses on when I get up in the morning and generally keep them on all the
time, there are occasions when I will go about for hours without realizing that
I've taken them off and put them down somewhere.  Haven't walked off a cliff
yet.  :-)

Walt