[OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........

Subject: [OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........
From: "Alex Drotschmann" <distinctivedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 07:44:07 -0500
Oops!!
A. Because Agfa film (I am native German and grew up with Agfa Products) has
an unmatched color richness and saturation. That's also why I like the Fuji
products. One thing that has always been great about Agfa products is
consistency. Kodak has tried things and the results were mixed.
B. For the same reason above.
C. I should have added AgfaPan, but I have shot and developed Ilford for
over 20 years. I have lately tried some Kodak.....it's more expensive but no
better.