[OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........

Subject: [OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 08:54:50 -0400
A. depends what I am doing.  I am particularly fond of the Portra
  varieties, though most of the time I just use fuji 100.  I hate
the Fuji with the 4th color layer.

B. Again, depends what I am doing.  All around, I like
Kodachrome, or Ektachrome (except VS).  I don't care much for
high saturation. I think it looks unnatural and gaudy.  Velvia is
out for this reason.

C. In black and white, I pretty much use Tri-x and Plus-x.  I've
used a couple of the Ilford offerings, but don't recall the
specifics.  I don't do a lot of black and white, but enough that
I know I don't like t-max.