[OM] Re: Zuiko 16mm fish eye on xxxBay !!

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 16mm fish eye on xxxBay !!
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 10:27:54 -0500
Cc: distinctivedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The 16/3.5 fisheye lenses are quite easy to find.  There's usually one or two
on Ebay at all times.  All you have to do is pay $5-600 and it's yours.  They
amost never go for less than $500 unless something is wrong with them.

If you want to experiment with fisheyes and can't/don't-want-to pay the price
for the excellent little Zuiko, try getting a Sigma 16mm fisheye in OM mount.
They're much harder to find than the Zuiko, but are almost the same as far as
performance, especially at f/5.6 or f/8.  The downside is that the Sigma is
about 3 times the Zuiko in size/weight.  But it does have a hood, which the
Zuiko does not have.  I paid $150 on a BIN auciton on Ebay.  My advice is to
setup an email alert from Ebay when they come up.  That's how I found mine.

Email me at skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx offlist if you want to discuss or see photos.

Skip