[OM] Re: Annoying virus

Subject: [OM] Re: Annoying virus
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 11:00:33 -0500
I also get a fair amount of SPAM from Adelphia IP addresses too . . . just
not quite as bad as CableVision, RoadRunner and Comcast.

BTW:
Forgot to mention that some of the more recent worms install a "backdoor"
access that allow a remote machine to use the "infected" one to send email
using the worm's SMTP engine . . . not just to propagate itself . . . but
to send SPAM.  What a concept:  create a worm, generate an army of remote
droids to do the dirty work with it and let others' accounts take the blame.

-- John Lind