[OM] Re: C-8080 Review in AP

Subject: [OM] Re: C-8080 Review in AP
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 12:38:07 -0700

On May 2, 2004, at 3:31 AM, Chris Barker wrote:

>  I am not sure how you are so confident that the
> reviews on dpreview are objective, but I am dead against the digital
> stuff at present anyway - except for a point and shoot.  And that's how
> I rationalise my position now... ;-)

I did not mean that Phil Askey at dpreview does not make some
subjective judgments, but those are sandwiched among all those
objective measurements which are unavailable anywhere else. And he has
his own objective data to help form his opinions. And he illustrates
his opinions with many, many examples of images, so that you can make
your own subjective decision which may not necessarily agree with his.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA