[OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........

Subject: [OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 07:09:09 -0400
on 2004/05/03 4:54 AM, yves barbaroux at ybarbaroux@xxxxxxx wrote:

> 1 )  Does somebody can explain why  you mainly use color slide instead
> of color negative even
> if you are not professionals whose work is going to be printed ?

Because it looks so beautiful when projected. And because when I shot
negative film it was hard getting a lab to understand how some shots should
be printed. With slide film it's all in your own hands.

I still shoot negative film when I do want prints (family/friend shots). For
the exhibition we just opened I had some hassles with printing the slides
and finally had Ilfochromes made. Gorgeous but a bit pricey.

I can't really help with the adapter questions as I'm still running my OM1
on leftover 625s. You could try www.px625.com.

Andrew