[OM] Re: Lots of OM photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Lots of OM photos
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 23:36:24 +0100
OK, I revisited 'Kiasma' and decided that I agreed with the idea of a
bit of a crop off the left.  Maybe less of a change than what you were
suggesting - I've just taken off the distracting white bit that was
visible to the left of the girders:

http://www.world-traveller.org/photo/gallery/displayimage.php?album=44&pos=4

What d'you reckon?

Roger