[OM] Paris panOraMa

Subject: [OM] Paris panOraMa
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 23:41:02 +0100
Hi all,

Today was the Mayday bank holiday in the UK and so as usual it rained
for most of the day.  So instead of going and sitting on the beach in
the sunshine as I had planned, I spent the day making a panorama.  It's
made from 11 individual photos taken with OM-1n and Zuiko 135/3.5, and
it's of the view from Montmartre in Paris.  It's a pretty huge file
(560K) but if you want to have a look it's here:

http://www.world-traveller.org/photo/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/panorama.jpg

I know there are people on the list who are very adept at stitching
panoramas together - any hints or tips would be much appreciated.  I
never got to grips with PanoTools so I just did this in Paint Shop Pro -
the 135/3.5 lens seems to suffer from minimal distortion so making the
images join was pretty straightforward.

Roger