[OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........

Subject: [OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........
From: BllPear@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 00:00:21 -0400
>But I would like to know how do people in this group manage printing slides
>nowadays.
The local lab I use does them with a Konica digital minilab. Being a pro lab,
they have carefully adjusted the settings to give the finest prints from slides
and negatives made by decent photographers with good cameras, and the operator
is skilled, so I can't promise equal results elsewhere, but the results I get
are remarkable. I had some ProviaF I shot with the Xpan enlarged to 5xwhatever
and you can't believe it!

Bill Pearce

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.