[OM] Re: OT, OT, Deadwood, Way OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT, OT, Deadwood, Way OT
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 21:52:35 -0700
Didn't know that about the actor playing Swearingen. Thanks, Walt. I
*did* know I'd seen him before, but hadn't put that together. The
series, like most I've seen done by HBO, is IMO, excellent. While I'd
agree with Winsor's assessment that it's "dark and mean" (it certainly
started that way) I would also say that it rewards sticking with it.
Many of the characters portrayed have shown some unexpected turns, and
there are some much less dark and mean, even almost pleasant, things to
be gleaned from it.

---
Scott