[OM] Re: Paris panOraMa

Subject: [OM] Re: Paris panOraMa
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 08:37:53 -0500
I like the longer one.

Also, you might want to do some work on the sky, trying to eliminate the slight
banding between images, which is still visible.  A large Blur filter on the sky
would probably help in that regard if you don't want to re-stitch it.

Next time, I'd consider using a red filter to cut some of the haze too.

Good result though.

What did you use to do the stiching?

Skip