[OM] Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20! - Now FS

Subject: [OM] Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20! - Now FS
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 09:16:49 EDT
In a message dated 5/4/2004 7:30:20 AM Central Standard Time,
ClassicVW@xxxxxxx writes:

I wouldn't judge prices by what Pawprint is trying to sell them for. They
should be arrested for attempted robbery - Shipman from 1989 is $75 and the
one
by Barbara London- "A Short Course in Olympus Photography" - that I picked up
on eBay for $5 is $125 there!

Don't beat up on Pawprint.  Their prices seem to be right in line, however
for anyone who really needs this book, I'll let my mint copy go for $600 and
will throw in a mint copy of "One Moment of The World", Pangerl's "The World of
OM-Systems" and a new unopened in box copy of "The OM System Lens Handbook".
Probably would need $25 for postage and insurance.  Don't take me too seriously
on this offer, although I am looking for E-1 money and will be putting some
nice stuff on ebay over the next few days.  Bodies (1n, 2n & 2S), lenses (21mm
f3.5, 28mm f3.5, 50mm f3.5 macro, 100mm f2.8, 300mm f4.5 macro, 300mm f4.5,
400mm f6.3), Auto bellows.  Much in LN to Mint condition.  I've posted most to
the list before.  Bottom feeders, like me, may find a bargain or two (OM 2S &
400mm f6.3), however most is great gear fairly priced. If you are looking for
these items or something else either large or small, contact me off list for
prices and pictures.  Bill Barber