[OM] Re: Tomorrow's Holiday

Subject: [OM] Re: Tomorrow's Holiday
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 12:31:41 -0700 (PDT)
> Just a bit of a thunderstorm you say?  What an image.  A
> colored filter?

Kinda an "end of the world" type of picture.  It was spawning
tornadoes like crazy.

The photo was taken on Fuji 100 color print film, scanned and
converted to monochrome after backing out some blue and a little
green.  Lot's of curves adjustment, and shadow burning to
accentuate the cloud shapes.  Especially the "face" in the
cloud.

Ideally, I would have shot it on B&W film with an orange or red
filter, but my only camera that day was loaded with color print
film.

As far as the other shot--thanks for the condiments.

AG