[OM] Spectacles & MJU2; was Re: Okay, Let's talk about vacation spots..

Subject: [OM] Spectacles & MJU2; was Re: Okay, Let's talk about vacation spots...
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 18:25:59 +1200
Hi Chris

You wrote that your S.O. has difficulty framing  shots with the MJU2
because she wears specs.

Maybe I'm a little more careless about my face and/or my specs than she is,
but I manage fine and there's no way I could frame shots without specs.

I suggest she learn how far toward her face she needs to pull/push the
camera to see the framelines, and use that just so much and no more.

Maybe turn her face to the side a little and look left or right (depending on
the
eye being used) so her nose is out of the way. In case that is part of the
problem.

Brian