[OM] Re: Returning from Hiatus

Subject: [OM] Re: Returning from Hiatus
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 01:09:09 -0700
Welcome back!

Thomas is the list mum now, so it's good you are being nice to him!

Didn't the price change on the E-1 just continue the $300 rebate for
turning in an slr without the sham? A lot of places weren't requiring
the trade-in anyway. The old price was $1,999 for E-1 and 14-54mm lens
with the body  rebate. The new price is $1,499 for the body and $449.95
for the lens after the $50 rebate for a total of $1,948.95, so the body
hasn't really changed price. On the 50-200, though, it's $100. Can you
return one or both lenses, then buy them or others again?? If you bought
from a shop, they might be willing to do the paperwork to keep a
customer happy.

Moose