[OM] Re: Olympus Panoramas from FL

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Panoramas from FL
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 06:34:57 -0400
Skip said:
I did a few panoramas with the E-1 and standard lens a few weeks ago and
they're up.

http://skipwilliams.smugmug.com/gallery/109019

I'd particularly like opinions on which of the sunset pictures you
favor.  I have my own preferences, but I want some objective opinions.
I'm in agreement with everybody else.  It's #4.  Compositionally, #2 and
#3 are good but I find the overly large and bright sun to be a bit too much.

As to the other shots, although I love panoramas, I find panoramas of
more than 180 degrees to be so visually confusing that I can't enjoy
what might otherwise be fine photography.

Chuck Norcutt