[OM] Re: Some of my last OM photos :-(

Subject: [OM] Re: Some of my last OM photos :-(
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 14:45:43 +0200
Hi,

Thank you for all your coments. OM system is superb but we all know
that high speed autofocus is needed for taking good pictures. Of course,
manual focus is lovely for macro work when depth of field is critical but
you also have "pseudo manual focus" in E-1 that works very well.
I have sold everything. I decided to buy a complety new system.
I only kept my Metz flashes because SCA adapter for E-1 is planned by
Metz

I´ll buy the camera next week becasue I don´t know what to do.
I´ve been looking many photographs and 14-54 seems to be a very fine
lens but I love 50-200. Maybe I´ll wait for 90/2 macro for next year.

Skip, you were right. I am really impressed with E-system. It´s a lovely
tool for creating images.

Cheers,

Dave