[OM] Re: [OT] Re: ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHH Matie!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHH Matie!!!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 15:14:25 +0000
And big boats are for landlubbers.  Can't offer any advice about keeping the
gear dry and afloat.  We always just take the charter, which involves no
paddling, no capsizing, no sinking, and lets us -- me, actually, since she's
not much help -- take lots of gear safely.  Enjoy Cumberland Island.  It's an
interesting place.

Walt

--
Everybody has a photographic memory.  Some people just don't have any film.