[OM] Re: 15V release (Was Re: Really stupid question .........)

Subject: [OM] Re: 15V release (Was Re: Really stupid question .........)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 15:19:34 +0000
I have to agree with Steve on this one.  I can't remember the last time I
hand-held an OM that didn't have a motor drive attached, and I find the button
on the NiCd pack quite handy and use it fairly often.  As for which way I hold
the camera for a vertical, it just depends, and I'm not sure on what.  I
sometimes have shots going both ways on the same roll.

Walt

--
Everybody has a photographic memory.  Some people just don't have any film.