[OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........

Subject: [OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 18:09:12 +0100

"Alex Drotschmann" <distinctivedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
was written successfully
> What are your preferred materials and why:
>
> A. color negative film

Kodak Portra 160 VC -- the only Kodak product I still buy. I haven't
 forgiven them for retireing Kodachrome 25, and as punishment, I now seek
 films  from other makers if possible. Sadly, nothing comes close to the
 160VC...;( Fortunately, I do not shoot much color-negatives.

> B. Color Slide film

Fuji Velvia 50. I buy them in bricks of 100....

> C. Black and White negative film

Fuji Neopan Acros 100 -- or whatever it's called. Buys them where I pick uo
 the Velvias, and typically in the same quantities.

Yes, volume discount is happening and is a factor.