[OM] Re: Really stupid question .........

Subject: [OM] Re: Really stupid question .........
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 13:02:39 -0400
I agree with you, Thomas. Turning an OM counter-clockwise is VERY awkward for
me, and results in more bad shots due to body movement, camera shake as a
result of instability, etc., than the other way around.  I find that rotating
clockwise I do not have a huge problem with wrist contortion except in certain
situations.  In that case, I use my thumb as you do.

I can see both methods as working for some but not for others.

Earl