[OM] Re: [Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!]]

Subject: [OM] Re: [Re: Mannheim's book for less than USD20!]]
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 16:15:11 EDT
Exactly.
.
Heck, I want one too. But if the market will support a price of $100, $200,
or even $500, I don't fault anyone from selling at that price. I won't cry over
it, I'll just forget about buying one.
The 40mm F2 Zuiko ain't worth the $949 that Keh is listing one for either,
but I didn't whine that they are rip-off artists, I just was patient and found
one at a more reasonable price. The true value is what the public is willing to
buy it for. If no one would support those prices, the price would come down.
Someone must be paying...

George S.