[OM] Re: Phoenix Fish Eye front attachment lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Phoenix Fish Eye front attachment lenses
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 00:58:35 +0100
Well, I must have been lucky!  I bought a Sunagor '0.42x Super wider
semi fisheye' adaptor for 15 pounds a few years ago and have been very
happy with it - when attached to my Tokina 28/2.8 lens it's a pretty
good quality combo.  Makes more sense to me than paying hundreds of
pounds for an effect that gets a bit boring after you've used it a few
tens of times.

Roger