[OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 12:09:06 EDT
In a message dated 5/6/2004 10:42:38 AM Central Standard Time,
gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hey Doc, you know if it ain't film, it ain't fotography. As simple as that.
Walt added
another good point too. If it ain't film, it aint OM :-)

Yes, I agree, Wilbur and Orville will never get that thing off the ground and
even if they do we will never use it for transportation . . . and even if
they do, I'd never ride on it.  Pass the whip. I don't know what's wrong with
this horse, it has always done a great job of pulling my Studebaker wagon.
Wonder how long it will take us to get to Illinois?   Bill Barber