[OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 16:51:22 +0000

> Have to admit the scanning is getting a bit tedious though :)
>
> James

I have heard this from others.  I mostly shoot slides -- 95 percent probably --
and I only scan what I intend to print.  If I ain't printin' it, I ain't
scannin' it, unless it's for a TOPE or something I want to send over the
Internet, and so on.  If there has been a family outing or some such event
where I shot negative film and got prints, if I need extras, I just take it
back to Walgreens.  Even though I'm retired, it ain't worth my time.  And it's
cheaper, too.

Walt