[OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?
From: "Graham Battison" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 17:57:11 +0100
From: "James Royall" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I'm only at OM2 level still - have to get to OM4s before I head into E
> numbers.
>
> Oh and I have a body, 24/2.8, 35-70/3.6, 50/1.8, 135/2.8 plus T32 all
> for about £350.
>
> Have to admit the scanning is getting a bit tedious though :)
>
> James

I'm not holding out for anything. I love OM's. It's not an anti digital or
pro film thing I just love the OM stuff. Since joining this list and reading
about previously unknown goodies I have managed to push my credit card
balance to a level equal to the GNP of a small South American economy. Not
bad for upgrading a 'dead system' camera that I bought in the late 70's.

--Graham