[OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 20:06:26 +0200
I agree with you C.H.ling,

Barrel and pincushion distortion is always found in these zoom lenses
also vignetting and very strong purple fringing spoils all your photos.
Noise is very strong because small cameras must use small CCDs and
everybody wants tons of megapixels... Why do you want fast a*t*focus?
Look through your viewfinder, press your shutter release and then look at
TFT window. What!!! A complety different kettle of fish ;-(
Please don´t misunderstand mi words, I also work with my CAMEDIA
2500L since 1999 and I took tons of pictures to one local magazine but
I think E1 is the first step from Olympus to continue OM saga.

Dave